In the past year, I have:
1. Flown on a plane by myself. Three times. Might not seem like a big deal, but if you know what a pansy I am, you understand.
2. Started my junior year of college.
3. Added a second major.
4. Realized that I don't particularly enjoy my second major.
5. Decided to stick with it anyways.
6. Been a fairly consistent runner (minus the last few months).
7. Made some amazing new friends.
8. Gone to Disneyland with my entire family for the first time in my life.
9. Turned 21. I am officially in the second decade of my life.
10. Bought (aka gone into debt for) a new car. I love her.
11. Moved out of an apartment and into a condo with some new roommates.
12. Bonded with my new roommates.
13. Occasionally painted my nails (thanks to the influence of my stylish new roommates). Haven't done this since I was like...15.
14. Been to QT for Dr.Pepper/Horchata smoothies more times than I can count. The employees know who I am now.
15. Learned how much I don't know.
16. Been a counselor at a youth conference.
17. Started my senior year of college.
18. Become an active part of LDSSA.
19. Gotten up before five fairly consistently. This is also a big deal for me. My favorite part: the sunrises. When I'm feeling optimistic.
20. Been in three different wards. LOVE the one I'm in now.
21. Cooked less and less. It's just no fun when it's for yourself.
Well that's a few of the things, anyway. It'll be interesting to see where the next year takes me...