So when Tim called me on Monday at 5:15am [the time when I was supposed to be at his house], I panicked and almost cried [my emotions run amuck when I don't get enough sleep]. Tim calmed me down, called our photographer, and set it up again for the following morning. I was so worried that I wouldn't wake up again the next day, so I set two more alarms and had Tim plan to call me.
But thankfully, I was woke up by myself yesterday! And I became very awake very quickly when my roommate Katie said, "Hellooooooo!" very loudly. I responded to her, only to realize she was still asleep. [It was very funny and a little creepy. But it did help wake me up.]
And by the time I got to Tim's house I was full of energy and extremely giggly. Thankfully, he was in a similar mood [#tiredkids], and we giggled the whole way out to meet our photographer.
Ah yes, our photographer. Her name is Ashtyn, and she is the sweetest thing in the world. [Possibly literally. I'm pretty sure if I were to meet every person in the entire world, she would still be the sweetest.] And she is so talented! Check her out here!
For all my complaining, the morning shoot was great for a few reasons:
1. Ashtyn didn't mind our giggliness, and it probably made for some fun[ny] shots.
2. The lighting is so perfect at that time of morning. Really.
3. The heat - or rather, the lack thereof - at that time of morning. I was amazed at how much cooler it felt at that time of morning.
Moral[s] of the story?
1. Early morning is way better than I thought it would be.
2. Don't be creeped out when your roommate says [really very friendly] things in her sleep.
3. I can't wait to see the pictures. And I will post them ASAP.
[Compelling morals, eh?]