Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i need YOU!

I went to talk to my psychology advising counselor today after my first class was cancelled, and she informed me that I have twelve elective classes that I have to take. She told me that this meant one of two things: that I could either make this a minor or probably turn it into a double-major. The problem is...I have absolutely no idea what I would want to major/minor in. I definitely do not want to do anything history related, as I am taking HST 101 right now and feel as if I am barely hanging on for dear life.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Well, I don't know what you like to study, but I know I've talked to you about Jane Austen before...maybe...english? I'm am english major and a Communication minor....

Just a suggestion. Don't feel like your life is falling apart! It'll all come through!

Brady & Alexes Brown said...

Hello there! Just wanted to say hi!! and I'm a com major and it's really fun!!!

Camille Elise said...

I need to know more about your hobbies before I give you suggestions on career paths. I found on the web some career tests you can take for free that might give you some ideas... Just google it.