Sunday, June 10, 2012

i wrote a GUEST BLOG, yo

Guys, I totally wrote a GUEST BLOG.

And I don't usually write in all caps, but this is a special occasion, yo.

For one thing, Ali [my guest blog hostess] is about to have her first baby.  And I don't care who you are - that is just dang exciting.  [And if it isn't exciting to you, you probably also hate Disneyland and puppies and chocolate.  But I'm not one to judge.]

And for another thing, I'm just excited to be featured on her blog and write more nonsensical ramblings.  As if I don't do enough of it here.

Go check it out!  Leave her some love.

And on a totally related note, if you decide to be a volunteer for a hospital, and said hospital makes you do a self-guided tour, and the tour takes two-and-a-half hours, and your feet start to hurt reallyfreakingbad halfway through...be grateful to have a husband who takes over for you when you're about to have a breakdown.  I mean, hypothetically speaking, of course.

[Totally related, right?]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your post!! I loved it! ;)