Saturday, July 9, 2011

guest posting

So I was thinking about doing something similar to what my lovely friend Alexis did when she got married:

Have guest posters while I'm on my honeymoon.  [cough*HAWAII*cough]

Now if you think that this is a little too hip for me...you're absolutely right.

I'm not a very hip blogger.

One step at a time, my friends.

Ok, some deets: I will have opportunities for guest posting August 5th through August 12th.  [That's a pretty long time, I know.  And I might not be able to fill all those spots, I realize.  But.  If I could, that would be pretty fantastic.]

Obviously, I would need your posts before then, but...we can come up with some sort of deadline later.

But first, are any of you interested in guest posting?  We don't have to know each other very well.  Or at all.  [As long as you're not crazy.  Or a rapist.  Or a murder.  Or a stalker.  Or any combination of the aforementioned things.  If you are, kindly get off my blog.]  I would love to get to know all of you a whole lot better!  And really, even if this is your first time to my blog, but you feel so inclined, please feel free to chime in.

You can email me at: kaitlyn.sparks.1@asu.edu.

So...who's in?

2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

I'm in. I'll post every day if you want. Just kidding. that was over the top. ;)

katilda said...

well, you should already assume i'm in. maybe alexis can post every morning and i can post at night? nobody will get sick of that.....