Friday, December 4, 2009

instant replay

My brain does some very odd things.

We don't need to get into all of them today (I just don't have that much time), but let's talk about one of my favorite things that my brain does.

I call it...instant replay.

So you know how when someone tells a joke, everyone laughs, and then the moment is gone? Well, not for me. When someone tells me a joke, my brain replays it instantly and it's funny the first time,

the second time,

the third time,

the fourth time,

the fifth time,

(let's just say plus infinity) and I just laugh again and again and again.

It's really awkward, though, when the moment has passed for everyone else, and I'm still sitting there giggling to myself.

But to be honest, I don't worry about it too much because I'm just too busy laughing.

2 comments:

Cait the Great said...

Ah, the mystery of 9pm has finally been solved. :)

I miss you. I can't wait until Christmas break so we can laugh over the stupidest things...and you can instant replay it.

Also, I've decided that we ARE going to watch Li'l Abner over break...I just have to find a copy of it. :)

Amber Fenn said...

I love those moments!! My favorite is the next day when you think of the joke and just start laughing to yourself (in the middle of class or something)...that is awkward ha!