Wednesday, February 9, 2011

t-9 treasures

Don't you just love T-9 mishaps? Well, I do. Especially when they are not my own. Sometimes I can't stop giggling about them for days.

Here are some of my favorites:


[p.s. Isn't that message board great? My roomie Katie made it for me for Christmas. So crafty.]

Yes you read those right.

Nubho - Tim texted me that about a week ago. It was supposed to be "mucho." I guess T-9 doesn't like Spanish very much. [My sociology teachers would probably assert that this somehow represents White Supremacy. Yeah. Idk.]

Shagus tp - Another roomie Meghan accidentally texted that to Katie a few weeks ago. It was supposed to say "Pick up TP." As in, from the grocery store. Makes me giggle every time.

Tomoozfrow - This happened last summer and I am still giggling about it. Blake's phone was on the fritz and it kept sending out wrong words. This was a personal favorite.

P. - Another Blakeism. During the same time period with the phone-fritzing, his phone decided to randomly send me a text with only this letter. I am not even going to try to justify why this was so inexplicably funny to me.

Do you have any T-9 treasures to share?

If so, don't hesistate.

I could use a good laugh.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Katie! I love this post and "nabho" is Indian for "Mucho" lol.

Cait said...

My dad sends me unintelligible texts all the time. I can't think of good examples at the moment but the next time he does I'll think of you.

Alexis Kaye said...

you can google and read all the hilarious ones! there was one where this kid told his mom he got arrested on accident. hilarious!