Friday, March 4, 2011

special vibes

I realized today that I get disproportionate amounts of things for free.

I mean, at least I think I do. Maybe this happens to all of y'all. I don't know.

But I do know that I get things for free a lot of the time, at a lot of places I go.

Don't spend precious time wondering why this happens to me, because I've figured it out.

I'm pretty sure it's because I send out a vibe that says something like "Pathetic." Or "Poor." Or both.

Who knew my body could send out signals like that? I mean, I'm not complaining. Hopefully my body keeps it up even when I'm rich someday [or at least...richer than I am now].

In other news, Jack-in-the-Box put this sticker on my burger today:


I'm not sure if they were referring to me or the burger.

1 comment:

katilda said...

ahahaha. we need that sticker for our collection!! "nice one."