Sunday, October 25, 2015

treehouse museum (take 237)

On one fun day in August, I met up with my cute cousin and her two kiddos at the Treehouse Museum.  I know I've talked about this place before, but it never gets old for Ellie (which means it never gets old for me).  And Meghan had never been there before!

I think the boys could have spent the whole day playing with the trains and trucks!


But they did enjoy some of the other things, too... ;)





We had to get a "bump" picture, because Meghan is due one week before me!  And apparently Ellie wanted to show off her bump, too.


I love love love that I have been able to see some of my cousins more than I ever have in my entire life!  I have always looked up to them, and I love getting to know them even better.  Meghan, you are awesome!  Thanks for spending the day with us. :)

No comments: