Sunday, January 24, 2016

brett's 1 month pictures

I know what you're thinking.

Isn't Brett two months already?

Why yes.  Yes, he is.  Thank you for noticing.  Alas, as per usual, I am behind on posting.  But I will keep on keeping on!


Isn't he handsome?  (I will not accept any answer, save it be "yes."  Or "of course!"  Or possibly, "yes, ma'am!"  All other answers will be voided.  For obvious reasons.)


Ellie was being really loud during this picture taking sesh.  Can you tell by the wide-eyed look on his face?  Ha! 

To the untrained eye, many of these pictures may look exactly the same.  Let me assure you that they are not.  Each has its own nuanced cuteness and thus cannot be left out from this post.


I know I have already said this, but he is just the sweetest little guy.  He's patient and calm and amazing!  And he sleeps!  He's a miracle.  (And I mean that.)


Around this time, he rolled over for the first time.  Totally involuntarily, I'm sure.  But it was still shocking!  Then he did it again a week or two later.  Not a routine thing yet.  (But his strength explains why I had internal bruising during this pregnancy!)  (I'm going to bring that up at the most opportune times during his teenage years.  "I went through all that pain for you!")


He is, and always has been, an amazing eater.  He loves to eat.  All the time.  (My little Hoover.)


Ellie is still completely enamored by him, too.  I was expecting a lot more jealousy, but she truly just loves him.  Sometimes too much.  I am always pleasantly surprised by how much she talks to him and wants to include him.  I'm hopeful it's a sign of good things to come.

We cannot get enough of our little man!

No comments: