Monday, June 13, 2011

kicks and giggles

I know, I know...I still need to post the camping pictures.  But gimme a break.  I was out of town again this weekend.  So instead of finding the time tonight to get them off Tim's camera and put it in blog form, I will post two pictures from my phone.

In California, we went to this awesome soda shop.  It was made 256 times more awesome by the fact that it sold this brand of soda:


Totally appropriate for this blog, right?  I loved it.  Mucho mucho.

And another, just for kicks and giggles:


I've never been so scared to go to the bathroom in my life.

I wouldn't wanna get locked up in there.  Just sayin.

That's all.

Kthxbye.

1 comment:

katilda said...

wait wait wait but did you go in?? and....the word verification for this post is "istanke." which makes me really laugh. just try pronouncing it a few different ways....funny every time.