Friday, September 30, 2011

the secrets of panda express

Last week [I think - I'm losing track of my days], Tim and I went to Panda Express.  We usually get to meet up on Fridays for lunch because we get out of our classes at the same time and can eat together before we head to work.

Not that you really cared about that useless piece of information.

But I really like it.

Anyways.

I got an awesome fortune cookie that said:


Your sense of humor will get you through difficult times.

I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

[I really only go to Panda for the fortune cookies.] [Just kidding.] [Kind of.]

Then Tim went to open his fortune cookie...


...and there was no fortune!

We felt so gypped.  And then puzzled.

Does Tim have no future?  Or can he just choose his own destiny?  And whereas I am doomed to having my sense of humor get me through difficult times, maybe he can choose to just be depressed during difficult times if he so wishes?

Perhaps we'll never know.

p.s.  In regards to my last blog, I have a clarification.  That first picture?  Of my new bedspread?  I did not make that.  [I owe all of that to Target.]  And I did not make the fish blanket.  Or the blanket from my mom [of which there was no picture].  In fact, I have never made a blanket.  My only talents lie in being able to blog about inconsequential nonsense.  [But thankfully, I still get to enjoy the fruits of other people's talents.]

Ok, just had to be sufficiently humble, in case there was any confusion.

Ok.  Ok bye.

6 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

haha, yeah that's unfortunate! Too bad you don't get to be depressed ;)

shirley elizabeth said...

I have faith your humor will get you through this trial.

Emma Frances said...

Baha! That is funny! My hussband I'd obsessed with Panda Express and I'm probably only in it for the fortune cookies too. We have never had an empty fortune cookie though!

Mary and Dyer said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog love! You sure know how to make a girl feel good ;)

And I hate when there is no fortune! That is the worst & then your like um... what does this mean?! lol!

Come Visit Soon!
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Kndbbdjk said...

That is sooo sad! Did you guys get another one? :(

ashley.warner said...

ohhhh you should've asked them for another one! I would've felt jipped too!

ps, I am hosting a giveaway lady!
come enter!

ashley-warner.blogspot.com