Thursday, September 22, 2011

[third]-day-of-school pictures?

I am shamefaced.

I never showed you Tim's and my first-day-of-school pictures.  And now we've been in school for a month.

I've never been so embarrassed.

[Ok that is a lie.]

[Confession: my mom never took first-day-of-school pictures.  So this was actually a first for me, I think.  And it was the most monumental event of my life.]

[Next confession: I don't actually think this was even the very first day.  It might have been the second.  Or even the third.]


Tim dropping me off at school.  [I'm pretty sure he made that same face on his first-day-of-school picture when he was a five-year-old.  We'll have to ask his mother.]


And what a marvelous first second third day it was.

[Also a lie.]

But, alas, the semester is progressing nicely, and I attribute this fully to the fact that we took first second third-day-of-school pictures.

[But if the semester goes south, I will never take third-day-of-school pictures ever again.]

7 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Haha. This is hilarious! And you looked so cute on your third day of school! I'm glad to hear that things aren't going south! :] Have a wonderful week/weekend!!!

Emma Frances said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! The post is going up this morning so you should go check it out!

ashley.warner said...

Your shirt is DARLING! I am in love with it! so so so cute!

katilda said...

"And it was the most monumental event of my life." ...bahaha.

Emma Frances said...

{This is what the bloggy award means: It means you get to post on your blog that you won it! And then you get to tell everyone seven random things about yourself and then pass it on to some other bloggers! :] Have fun!! }

Megan said...

Hahaha. This post totally made me laugh!! You are SO SO cute!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Haha that is hilarious! Well you two look cute! Ah, I miss school so enjoy it, even if it gets stressful :)