Sunday, August 7, 2011

guest post - Meghan

[Off to Hawaii now for my honeymoon!]

Ok kids, speaking of style [which I was, if you read the last post], my beautiful friend Meghan understands style like no one I've ever met.  And she is fun, bubbly, smart, and insightful.  [Who doesn't love someone like that?]  I was roommates with Meghan for about a year, too.  [How lucky am I?!]

Ladies and gentlemen...here's Meghan!

[Mmmhmm...I did steal this from your blog:)]
______________________________________________________________

Congrats Katie and Tim!  I hope you are thoroughly enjoying Hawaii!

While she is on her honeymoon, Katie asked me to guest post on her blog.  She and I were roomies for a year.  And when you are roommates you experience a lot together. Especially in terms of relationships. You see one another's heartbreaks, flings, moments of confusion and most importantly love. Katie Sparks (now Devey!), Katie Hawkes, Chantal and I lived through a myriad of experiences. Some happy, some sad and finally true love and Marriage!

It's funny how we are obsessed with love.  It's no coincidence that love is the subject of most songs, movies, plays, poems and art.  If I'm being honest, I'll admit I am not immune to this disease.  I love a good romantic comedy, Jane Austen book and Michael Buble song as much as the next girl.  So in celebration of the happy couple, I thought I would share my favorite indulgences.  Enjoy!

Brighter than Sunshine by Aqualung


Elephant Love Medely by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman on Moulin Rouge


Your Song covered by Ellie Gould


You and I by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: