Monday, October 24, 2011

the important things

So I bet y'all were wondering how the Taylor Swift concert went, right?  ...right?

Well, it was wonderful.  I got in touch with my inner child and sang and danced right along with all those 13-year-old girls.  Katie went with me and wrote an awesome post about it here.


[And yes, actually, the churro and the slushies afterwards were two of my favorite parts of the night.  But don't worry, Taylor, you still came in #1.]

Also.  This week's episode of Psych was hilarious.  Seriously.  We laughed our heads off.  [The late hour might have had something to do with this, but I promise it was funny regardless of the hour.]

Aaaand.  We're moving this week.  I am so excited.  Who the heck knows how I'm going to find time for school and work and moving [and blogging], but somehow everything always manages to work out, right?

And finally.  I have been noticing my face turning red a lot more.  I have always had this tendency, but lately it's been worse.  I mean, it only happens when I'm embarrassed, or nervous, or excited, or have been put on the spot unexpectedly, or....oh yeah.

All the time.

Ahaha.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Or am I alone in my awkward face-flushes?

Ok.  Ok bye.

6 comments:

katilda said...

i still need to watch psych! now i'm all kinds of excited! p.s. churrrrrrooooo = yes

Lindsay Rondo said...

how fun! i think a taylor swift concert would be awesome. and
my face turns red too, i think i little more than it used to. :)

Lindsay

Gentri said...

My face always does that! I hate it. My heart may pick up speed, for whatever reason- the TINIEST bit and my face is a tomato all of a sudden. Hate it.

Laura Darling said...

I think a Taylor Swift concert would be fun! Glad you had a good time!

Emma Frances said...

So jealous of the Taylor Swift concert!! :] And I can't believe I missed Psych! I need to see it!!!

Megan said...

I definitely get a red face when I get embarrassed!! OMG and I'm totally a little girl when I go to see Taylor, too! She's amazing. I've been twice.