Wednesday, November 23, 2011

pinterest

I know I'm a bit behind the times, but I've finally joined Pinterest.

I'm sure we could turn this into a commentary about how I'm always a little behind the times, but let's not think of too many examples...fashion, technology, blogging, DIY crafts...stop it right now!

Kids, I wore either hiking boots or white cowgirl boots [with fringe] throughout my entire elementary school career.  [Which are probably in now.  What the heck do I know?]  Thankfully, my aunt Ginny keeps me from making too many fashion faux pas, but you can see where I'm going with this.  Behind the times.  Or maybe not with any time at all.

And now that I'm approximately 32 seconds into the boards and the pinning and the following on Pinterest, my eyes are swimming and I am thoroughly and completely confused.  [I suppose I should take comfort in the fact that I felt the same way when I first joined Facebook.  Ok maybe not.]

I think I'm gonna make myself feel better by telling myself that I just have an old soul.

To be honest, I don't really know what that means, but it does make me feel better.

I think that must be it.

p.s.  I got my wedding day pictures back yesterday thanks to this girl.  And oh, how I love them.  Except for how critical I am of myself.  But.  I guess we all do it.  Regardless of insecurities, Chantal is amazing!  I accidentally left them at home, otherwise I would post some now.

p.p.s.  Just because it's been a while:


p^3.s.  Happy Almost-Thanksgiving!  Eat your little foodie hearts out!

p^4.s.  Ok.  Ok bye.

6 comments:

bematheson said...

I signed up for pinterest a couple months ago logged in twice and was lost haven't logged back in!

katilda said...

i like that picture! i don't remember that one! And....i don't think pinterest and i will be having a relationship. i have enough stuff to occupy my time w/o another addiction, haha.

Fran said...

Cute picture!!!

And on Pinterest: when I first joined I was mighty confused and didn't get it and kind of hated it so my account sat there unused for a couple of months. Until one day I decided I was going to crack the code and figure out what was so amazing about it, and I did and now I'm love haha. The point of the whole story? It takes some time to figure out/get used to it :)

Yara Simón said...

I'm still not 100 percent sure how to use Pinterest, but I like looking at other people's pins. It's addicting, and a lot of food items, so I'm always adding new recipes to try.

Happy Thanksgiving.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww what a pretty picture. Oh and welcome to Pinterest. I'd like to thank Pinteret for my eyebags. hahahaa

Megan said...

Ahhh, I adore that picture!! Can't wait to see some wedding ones! And I was totally against Pinterest for awhile and now I'm totally addicted!