Thursday, March 21, 2013

that time i rambled about my baby

Well, it's official.

I am obsessed with my baby.







[But from the looks of that last picture, she is clearly not as obsessed with me.]

It's so fun to hang out with my little girl all day.  We don't really get much done, other than sleeping and eating.  But let's be honest - we probably both prefer it that way anyway.  I know she does, at least.

Here's a little list of things Ellie currently enjoys:

  • Eating.
  • Sleeping.
  • Being held.  All the time.
  • Her swing.  Some of the time.
  • Being sung to.
  • Holding onto our fingers.
  • Going for rides in the car.
  • Crying as soon as mommy tries to eat.  [I think she's putting me on a diet.  Smart girl.]
  • Dancing with daddy.
My heart radiates sunshine every time I hear her little sneezes or hear her little cry or see her little yawn.  And for the past couple of nights, she's even been sleeping for four hours at a time, which makes my heart radiate sunshine to the nth power.  [Let's just both take a moment here to knock on wood and hope that she keeps this miraculous schedule up!]

Well, kids, it was nice talking to you.  She just woke up from her nap.  And I missed her.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! You are making me baby hungry again!!!! lol

Unknown said...

I can see why you are obsessed with her! She is an absolute doll! And I love being a mom and radiating sunshine whenever Holland learns something new or smiles at me or any of those adorable things! It's the best!