Monday, July 25, 2011

cow appreciation day

Did you hear about the "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-fil-A a couple of weeks ago?

Great idea.  Fantastic, really.

The idea?  Wear a cow costume, get a free meal.

I know they've been doing this for awhile [though just how long, I'm not entirely certain], but I didn't hear about it until recently.  But when I did hear about it, it was as if the heavens parted and an angelic chorus began singing triumphant praises.

Ok that may be taking things a bit too far.

Nevertheless, there is nothing that calls my name quite like "free food."

And when I talked to Tim about it, he was more than willing to join me.  [Like I would really do it by myself.] [On second thought, you never know.]

This picture may be a little blurry [#thanksalotTim] [#justkiddingloveyou], but it makes me giggle profusely.  Sitting there all by myself, dressed like a cow.  Just an ordinary day.


Don't let his blasé look confuse you - Tim loves Chick-fil-A almost as much as I do.  [And he probably loves free Chick-fil-A more than I do.  It is difficult for one to measure such things.]


This was taken by a couple sitting behind us.  They were both giggling at us, and asked in astonishment, "So you dressed up like a cow and they gave you a free meal?"  

They actually paid for their meals.  Suckers.




I have never appreciated cows so much.

[Or chickens, for that matter.  But we won't talk about that.]

3 comments:

katilda said...

you guys are my favorite thing in the entire world. cuddle cows.

Alexis Kaye said...

you've got to tell me about these kinds of things!

Brady & Alexes Brown said...

I love this!!!