Friday, July 8, 2011

giggle fests

Today I was looking through the pictures on my phone and I realized that at least 90% of the pictures of Tim are of him being goofy.  [Or he's smiling normally but his eyes are closed.]  Which doesn't bother me a bit, because I love to giggle.  And looking at those pictures definitely makes me giggle.

Here are some examples.

I don't know what he's doing in this picture, but I do know that it makes me giggle.


Piggy-back ride for the nieces?  Check.
Cheesy smiles?  Check.


This one makes me giggle profusely.  Don't judge.


Sometimes he just gets a little hungry [but I am a good cook...really........].


And I would say this is his most common look.  And I am totally ok with that.  [It looks like a "sleepy" look or a "high" look, but really it's just a "normal" look.]


Thank you, Tim, for letting me put incriminating pictures on the internet, for putting up with my giggle fests, and for causing most of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Katie, you are inspiring me to do better at blogging, I rarely blog anymore, and now I think about all the fun times we have had here in Logan and I don't have a record of them. Your posts ROCK! I am so glad you and Timmy are married and you are my new sister in law, YAY! I guess I am commenting in the wrong spot, but I am reading your blog backwards, so oh well. Glad you guys are so happy! Ali