Monday, May 16, 2011

graduation pics

I have some bad news and some good news.

Bad news:

I think Blogger is/was malfunctioning.  Comments are disappearing right and left and links aren't working.  Just as I was figuring it all out, too.  Boo.

Ready for the good news?

Oh good, me too.

I graduated!  I am now an ASU alum!  And it feels great, lemme tell ya.

A few days before I graduated, Tim took some senior pics, just for fun.  His picture-taking services were right in my price range: free.  And I think he did a pretty dang good job!

 My momma's favorite






 I think my arms look super awkward in this picture, but Tim assures me they aren't.

Tim added the "Congratulations" bit...super sweet!  [p.s. can you spot my graduation cap?]

I guess not much is changing for me, since I'll be starting school again in the fall and won't even be switching schools, but heck, gotta celebrate somethin'!

And just for kicks and giggles [what does that saying even mean?], I thought I'd put up a couple of my senior pictures from high school.  I don't even think I look that different.  Perhaps older but certainly not wiser.





Those pictures were taken by Megan Holdsworth.  She's pretty amazing.  You should prolly check her out.

Welp.  That's enough of that.  I promise I won't have hundreds of pictures of myself on every blog post.

p.s. Coming up I'm gonna talk about the graduation day itself.  A little preview: it was pretty great minus the other 1199 names that were read in a two-hour span of time.

No comments: